Sotogrande Alto offers views, and on occasions as good or better than La Reserva de Sotogrande. This property is one of those… privacy sea views and a good example of how to refurbish a villa to modern standards.
I am Charlie Gubbins and I would like to show you today this outstanding home with a short Property Tour and why I think this is a unique home.
What makes this home unique in the market?
- Panoramic sea views over Sotogrande and the San Roque golf course.
- Brilliant modern refurbishment of a traditional villa
- Birds eye Sotogrande location
- Exceptional building qualities and new specification
Panoramic sea views over Sotogrande and the San Roque golf course
Calle Granada is in the G Zone, on which this house is located and offers some of the best panoramic sea views possible. Further, the road is developed so construction noise is minimal.
Brilliant modern refurbishment of a traditional villa
This complete interior design refurb of the property was done by FOC Design Interior Designers, Project Management, Marbella, Dubai and USA. The villa now looks fresh contemporary and very fit for purpose for 2022 living. The builder used was FABI Construction Building & Construction Services Marbella, Costa del Sol, and the pool refurbishment to heated and salt-treated water done by SPA Experts Marbella. All top-class providers.
Last Birds eye Sotogrande location
The property is perched on the hill giving you a commanding feeling and sense of floating above Sotogrande. A 180-degree perspective can be appreciated with views extending well down the Costa del Sol coastline.
Exceptional building qualities and new specification
Recently refurbished the villa has,
- New safety glass balustrade at end of the pool area
- New external lights
- New external speakers and Sonos system
- New kitchen worktop
- New Fridge
- Mini bodega installed
- Complete refurbishment of all bathrooms
- Change of all house floors except hallways
- New kitchen windows
- Painting of all house interiors and exteriors
- Carport converted to garage, including new doors
- All window seals replaced
- All iron work stripped back and repainted
- New exterior stainless steel fitted BBQ kitchen
- New tiled floors in BBQ area
- All light switches replaced
- All doors and wardrobes painted
- New intercom system and camera
- New gate motor installed
- Replaced the boiler for of water
- All electric installations checked and improved where necessary
- Full refurbishment and modernisation of the pool converting it to an automatic salt-treated pool with a heating system and automatic cover
- Removal and replacement of outdated tiles
- Complete waterproofing of pool shell
- New LED lights
- New skimmers and PVC jets
- Suction grills and other components
- New automatic water levelling system
- New automatic salt disinfection and PH levelling system
- New automatic swimming pool cover
- New timber decking for the cover housing
- New commercial grade Heat Pump
- Landscaping of all the gardens including new plants and trees across multiple locations
- New irrigation system across all gardens
- All lawns were removed and replaced with new turf
- New wiring from the main road to the house for wifi
- New cabling around the house for multiple routers and access points at each floor/level
I’ve seen many houses in sotogrande over the past years, but never a property as well refurbished as this house has been. Having visited the house before the refurbishment and seeing it after all the work and improvements, It’s hard to believe is the same villa, why wait two or more years to build a new home, when refurbishing to this standard is an option.
Are you interested in this villa??
📲 Mobile +34 607 911 661
✉️ Email: email@example.com
🔗 Website: https://charlesgubbins.com/